Profile | Website | Catalog | Design Tools | Warranty | Install | FAQs | Green
A trusted brand for over a century. Superior quality through exacting precision in the milling process and rigorous inspections featuring up to 75 quality checkpoints. A luxurious selection of design styles, colors, species, and specialty finishes.
product catalog >>> Product Visualizer >>>
Profile | Website | Design Tools
Real wood floors made of Maple, Oak, Beech, Elm, and Pecan should be as familiar to you as the countless city streets that are named after these trees. Their rich natural colors and hand-crafted quality is what we have come to expect in our homes. Now, Anderson has taken wood flooring technology to a place it has never gone before—with Best-in-Class durability.
Product Visualizer >>>
Profile | Website | Catalog
There’s nothing like a quality wood floor to add that something extra to the atmosphere, whether it’s for your home, a rustic wood cabin, a yoga studio or a trendy pad in the city. Surely we don’t have to convince you, since you’re visiting our website… Tempting as it may be, let’s not base our decision on aesthetics alone. When you weigh in the environment, health benefits, ease of maintenance, durability and cost, Harris Wood engineered wood floors are one of the best investments you can make.
product catalog >>>
Wood flooring is timeless. It enhances the warmth of any home and complements the decor of any room.
Like a fine piece of furniture, wood flooring increases in value and becomes more beautiful with time. In a national survey, 90 percent of real estate agents said that houses with wood flooring sell faster and for more money.
Wood is a natural resource, renewable and recyclable. Buildings, barns, ships and other structures made of wood often find a second life in wood flooring, cabinets, walls and ceilings. And leading allergists agree that wood floors are the perfect choice for a healthy home.
The state-of-the-art technology and almost limitless choices of today's stains, finishes, styles and designs make wood flooring one of the most practical, easy-care and versatile floor coverings today. Maintained properly, wood flooring should never have to be replaced.
At Carpet Place of Bowling Green Inc we believe an educated consumer is our best customer.
- Environmental Benefits of Wood Floors
- Wood Floor Finishes
- Mohawk's TecWood floors are the perfect combination of strength and style for all homes.
- 4 reasons to switch to hardwood flooring
- Engineered hardwood v. Laminate floors: Understand
- 6 mistakes to avoid with hardwood floors
- Quick guide to maple flooring
- Engineered Hardwood Flooring, About Hardwood Flooring | PERGO Flooring
- Rooms hardwood floors work best in
- Installing RevWood flooring from Mohawk
- Mohawk's SolidWood in the home makes a rich visual statement but keeps cleanup a breeze.
- Mohawk's RevWood is a revolutionary wood flooring built to withstand real life.